Заменить выделенные слова на фразы.
1. We can't work on this project together: we HAVE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT IDEAS AND OPINIONS.
2. My sister's very spoilt: she always DOES WHAT SHE WANTS.
3. What was Sam COMPLAINING ANGRILY about earlier? We could hear him in the next room!
4 . If you don't REFUSE TO ACCEPT UNFAIR TREATMANT FROM Jon, he'll just get worse.
5 . Vicky MAKES TOM DO WHAT SHE WANTS, but he doesn't seem to mind.
6. Don't ACCEPT THAT all the gossip IS EXACTLY AS IT APPEARS TO BE.
7 . Haley'S VERY SKILLED AT small talk.
8. It's no use trying to talk to Lily: she DOESN'T NOTICE WHAT'S HAPPENING AROUND HER at the moment.
1) get your own way,
2) stand up to someone,
3) take something at face value,
4) be on different wavelengths,
5) have something down to a fine art,
6) rant and rave,
7) be in a world of your own,
8) walk all over someone